- Highest standards of business ethics
- Technical excellence and courage
- Creativity and drive
- Value creation
Health, safety, environmental and quality (HSEQ) have primary focus at all levels in Fortis, for management as well as staff. We believe that good health, safe and secure operations and environmental care are vital for a sustainable business and in line with the company’s core values.
Fortis has established, documented and implemented a quality management system, and will continually maintain and improve its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9000 standards.
Risk management is part of all business processes in Fortis. The purpose is to better secure the operational aspects of the company, and to safeguard value creation. The ultimate goal is not to eliminate all risk but to reduce and consciously manage risk.
Business Conducts & Ethics
Fortis has established a set of core values and an HSE policy. It is a requirement that all Fortis employees understand and share the values of the company.
All operations will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws in an honest and fair manner. Employee integrity is an absolute requirement.
All employees will be given adequate training to ensure that the company’s requirements for business conduct are met and understood.
Health, safety, security and environmental (HSE) considerations are a primary focus at all levels in Fortis, including management and staff. We believe that good health, safe and secure operations and environmental care are vital to a sustainable business. To establish and maintain a company culture with a high standard of health, safety and environmental protection, we in Fortis are committed to:
- Securing a healthy and safe working environment, protecting all employees, contractors and third parties from risk, injury or loss
- Preventing harmful discharges or damage to the environment
- Ensuring safety and security of facilities, equipment and work practices in all activities
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant HSE-related laws and regulations, and with good industry practice
- Selecting partners and suppliers based on commitment and performance
- Continually evaluating and improving our individual and company’s performance